Wednesday 31 December 2014

December Favourites~

I apologise for being away for so long guys, but I'm back and i'll try to update as much as I can. I'm aiming to post at least twice a week so look forward to that :D 

So I thought I should start doing monthly favourites of products that I've used or are currently using religiously because I just love them so much ^^

1) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya 


Superdrug/Boots - £5
It looks very orange here but in real life it really isn't. It's a subtle coral pinkish colour which looks absolutely looks natural and just adds a pop of colour for an everyday look - see my profile picture. It gives a little shine to your lips without it feeling sticky and moisturises your lips at the same time, great for winter. This is even better for me due to the non-sticky feel of it that I dislike in lip gloss, so as an alternative to lip gloss I'd highly recommend this: non-sticky, moisturises, gives your face a bit of colour, and looking natural all in one - what's not to like? Besides the price of course (£7.99 usually) which I think can be pricey for one lipstick with not a lot of product but for the colour and texture of this lip butter, it's worth your money, trust me :D

Rating: 9/10



2) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle


Once again another Revlon lip butter so it's the same as what I said about the previous one. This shade is more closer to natural lip colours as in it looks like you're not wearing anything at all besides Vaseline, so its good for lazy days where you can't be arsed but still want some moisture on your lips, cause ain't nobody got time for dry lips right? ;P Again, I don't think these pictures do a very good job on displaying the true colours of the products themselves because they are really pretty but the photos just don't do them any justice. Check these out at your local Boots or Superdrug ^^

Rating: 9/10

3) L'Oreal True Match Blush in Sandalwood Rose

Boots/Superdrug
Okay, this picture actually shows the true colour of the blush. I don't usually use blush due to my genes of having naturally pink cheeks whether I'm blushing or not - can be a good thing :) This product comes with a mini brush, but I find that it's completely useless due to the fact that you get a lot of product using that brush and make yourself look like a clown, therefore I just use a normal powder/blush brush to apply it onto my face. This is the first blush I own and I'm very impressed with the colour and pigmentation. Nowadays, I tend to apply blush whenever I put on makeup just to add some colour to my face since I'm quite pale. It's buildable, so if you want to have pinkier cheeks then add more but be careful because this is quite pigmented so a small amount goes a long way. 

Rating: 7/10

4) Hugo Boss Boss Orange Women Eau De Toilette

Boots/The Fragrance Shop/Debenhams
I first knew about this perfume when I got it as a gift a year ago. A year on and I'm still obsessed with this so definitely a big massive thank you to the person who got me this! I got this in a gift set but I loved the scent so much that I went and bought a bigger bottle. I hope this never gets discontinued, otherwise I'll have no idea what I'll use. Tbf I've got a few perfumes that I haven't used due to my love for this one. This has a rich scent to it so I'd say it would be great for parties or some kind of formal event but it can also be worn for everyday as well, I mean come on its me, I'm a hermit crab and don't go places lol >.< But I love this to bits and have worn it pretty much every time I'm out so girls if you're looking for a new perfume, grab this one as I've received a lot of compliments using this! ;)

Rating: 10/10

5) Blue & White Leather Wristband

TOPMAN
The last of my favourites is the leather wristband I bought ages ago but have recently worn a lot. It's just a simple bracelet that spices up your outfit a bit if your outfit is a bit plain for the day. I like wearing guy things, be it guy's shirts or jewellery I'm up for it as long as it looks nice, which most of the time it does. I reckon guys clothes look better than girls' sometimes tbf and what better place to look for guys clothes than TOPMAN? I'm quite gutted that this is now on sale of £3! But for me, if I'm wearing any kind of accessory, you'll always see me with at least one bracelet on my wrist because they're just so easy to put on and you wouldn't have to take them on and off that often like big statement necklaces. There are 3 holes for you to adjust it to your wrist size to which I wished there were more holes so I can tighten it more, but I understand that this was made for men, so therefore its understandable that even the hole closest to my wrist would still be slightly loose. 

Rating: 8/10

Do you have any favourites this month? :) 

*All sources from google images

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~