Thursday 15 January 2015

Haul #4

Vans: Size 6, Jeans: Size 10
Whenever I don't have the intention to go out and buy something, I always end up with at least one bag home and over the past couple of weeks it's been nothing but that. I tend to impulse buy a lot of the time hence the amount of clothes I have but never wear them, due to either I no longer like them and can't be arsed to return them, or I just forget. Unlike other people who treat themselves to something when they've worked hard over something or just finished bunch of exams, I tend to buy little bits of stuff overtime because I don't like spending a lot of money in one go. So for example, if i had £100 to spend, if i were to spend all of that in one shop I'd feel like my heart has just ripped out of my body, however if it was accumulated to £100 from shopping at multiple shops then I'd feel less heartbroken. I swear its not just me who feels like this though >.<

Anyway onto the hauls~

Clothing

  • Primark Super Skinny Jeans - Black
  • Primark Ultra Soft Super High Waist Skinny Jeans - Navy
  • Vans Old Skool Shoes - Black & White
I only ever purchase my jeans from Primark or Forever21, simply because I love the feeling of the fabric of Primark jeans and designs of Forever21. For some reason my black skinnies disappeared, so I had to repurchase these because 1) every girl needs a pair of black jeans, 2) this is more of a need than want because it's the only pair of black jeans that I feel the most comfortable in. These were sold at £11, which I admit you can get jeans from Forever21 for much cheaper at £7 - £8. However the "ultra soft" fabric of this win by milesssss. I've always wanted a pair of high waisted jeans but without loads of buttons like my last pair from New look. I wanted a black pair, but unfortunately there weren't any in my size therefore I opted for navy, which is just as good because its a dark colour so I wasn't too fussed. 

By now, I think you're able to tell that I love wearing black because even my shoes are black, but who can go wrong with black? These are sold for £57. I prefer the Old Skool line, just because it's not just a plain black shoe that's overpriced for having a stupid logo. The white stripe going across the shoe gives it a more skater vibe to it which is Vans' selling point. It also makes you look a lot more stylish and if your outfit is plain, it gives some life back into it :) Although I'm usually a size 5 for most shoes, I just had to get a size 6 because they didn't have my size once again, but that means I won't have to break into them to loosen up which is a plus. 

Hair
  • Schwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protector
  • Superdrug Colour Performance - 8.1 Natural Medium Ash Blonde
  • John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo
  • John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Conditioner
  • Braun SE3170 Silk-Epil 3 Epilator 
Considering I dye my hair so often and straightening, I'm going to need something that's fairly good at protecting my hair from further damage. I already use Garnier's Sleek perfecter Oil and that does amazing wonders, but I also like to try out new products especially for hair so I went on a hunt for some heat protector. I used to use Tresemme before the Garnier one. My friend recommended me Schwarzkopf one because she's previously used it, so I took her word for it and purchased it for myself. I've repurchased the ash blonde hair dye because i really liked the outcome of my hair after using it. Since I am now blonde, I'll need shampoo/conditioner for blondies so I went for the John Frieda's. As always, women will need to remove their body hairs. I don't know about you but I dislike body hair so much and will have to get rid of them as soon as they grow back. I've waxed and shaved before just like all girls are experienced in, but I thought I should upgrade by buying myself an epilator. My friends have told me over and over again how good these things are so I gave in. 

Makeup
  • Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner - Black
  • Makeup Revolution Blush - Treat
  • Makeup Revolution Bronzer
  • Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle 
I've heard so many YouTubers rave about this gel liner so I went and bought one. It's also because i've wanted to try gel liners that I decided to buy it since I've tried every type of eyeliner invented, that I can't miss out gel types. This costs £18, pricey for an eyeliner but for the amount go hype it received I reckon that it's worth it. I was on a hunt for another blusher because I wanted another colour variation to which I came across this inexpensive yet highly pigmented blush (only for about £1.99). Honestly, when it comes to makeup, you don't need high end products in order to have a nice well done face. I've previously used a cheap liquid eyeliner for £2.50 and have received many compliments and people ask where I got it from. I personally think that if you're good with makeup, even cheap makeup can be made out to look quite high end. I even got the bronzer because it was so cheap. I'm a novice at using bronzer so I still need to practice until I get it right. Those of you who've read my previous posts, will know that I'm in love with Revlon's lip butters, simply because they're just so moisturising and come in a variety of colours suitable for anyone. I'm hoping to buy more and them to my collection. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~