Monday 23 February 2015

Haul #5


I am back with another haul! I haven't been shopping lately because most of my money seems to be spent on either travelling or food or experiences; which are one of my goals this year :) Although most of my money have gone towards experiences, I still managed to pick up a few treats for myself. 

Where to purchase
  • Makeup products & brushes - Superdrug or Boots
  • Earphones - TKMAXX
  • Wine Sweater - Forever21
  • Resevratrol Merlot Refining Peeling - Vine Vera

Makeup

  • Sleek Makeup CC Cream - See the reviewhere ^__^
  • MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette 
  • MUA Elysium Eyeshadow Palette 
  • Superdrug brushes 
Skincare
  • Vine Vera - Resevratrol Merlot Refining Peeling
Clothing/accessories
  • Wine Sweater
  • Neon pink earphones
Have you guys purchased anything for yourself or family/friends recently? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~