Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites~

Hey guys, it's another monthly favourites :) Welcome to the 1st March 2015, let's see what made it to the list of favourites for February! For this month I've been more concerned about my skin so although there aren't a lot of items, these are my go to's for this month :)

1) Lancôme Clarifying Exfoliating Toner


This is the first high end toner I've ever bought and I'm glad I did! As the name suggests it's supposed to even out your skin tone as well as gently exfoliating it. This is for normal/combination skin types and this works miracles. I use it daily and my skin immediately feels refreshed - definitely money well spent. Will repurchase and do a review :)

Rating: 8/10

2) Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream


My dark circles have recently got really bad due to uni, having late night study sessions as well as just not being able to sleep plus poor diet makes it even worse. I've wanted to purchase this since a long time; it's an eye cream that claims to reduce circles and puffiness of the eyes. I never really had high hopes for this simply because I've tried other things like using cucumber on my eyes, Garnier's roll on, some sort of soothing eye gel, Body Shop's Elderflower gel thingy and none of them seem to have any effect and so I kind of just gave up trying to fix my eyes, and instead tried to sleep a bit earlier - didn't go to plan obviously. However its Clinique so it's going to be a bit pricey guys; but the price is worth the results you get from it so why not invest in a tub especially when it lasts you a long time!

Rating: 7/10

3) Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser


Definitely one of the best cleansers I've used. Charcoal is naturally good for your skin in terms of removing impurities and unblocking pores so your pores will become less apparent and reduce in size. It's inexpensive therefore great if you're on a budget but still want a good cleanser. This leaves  a nice tingly feeling on your face and you'll feel more awake after washing your face with this. The cleanser is black in colour, which caught my attention as most cleansers are either white or clear. It is also long lasting, I bought this 6 months ago, and I've only just reached half way.

Rating: 9/10

4) NIVEA Soft Hand Cream


We all know NIVEA make great moisturising products, whether it's for your face or body. My hands recently have become really dry which is very unusual for me, as they never do get dry even in winter months. This is the first time ever that I NEED a hand cream; so I turned to NIVEA as I knew they were good with moisturising. This product gives you all the moisture you need and is also travel friendly as it's in a small tub so it doesn't take up that much space. 

Rating: 7/10

What are your favourites for the month? Are they skincare, makeup or just accessories?

*All sources are from Google images

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~