Thursday 28 May 2015

OOTD #1 - B L A C K . O U T

Forgot to take the date off & I'm not tall lol
When in doubt, go for black. I like black; it's such a versatile colour that could be matched with anything, you just can't go wrong with it. Most of wardrobe is either black and white, think I need some colour in my life lol >.<

This is the first time I've actually had an outdoor shoot for my outfit which surprisingly I wasn't nervous for. More like I didn't give a shit about what other people thought of me or what they thought of my outfit and what I was doing. 

I was in town that day going shopping where I thankfully managed to buy something (went two days prior to that and found nothing). For some reason, I just had the urge to want to shop for clothes or literally just anything that caught my eye, say bye bye to my purse :'( 

My ootd was plain and simple so I just added a gold triangular necklace as well as pairing it with patent gold buckled loafers to give it a bit of something. This outfit would look fine with or without the coat, I just put on a coat because it was chilly that day >.< Although I still don't understand why it's still not sunny and hot yet when it's nearly June? Like bitch hurry up pls -.-  I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to write for these sort of posts so yeah thanks for reading and I hope you have a good day :)

What I'm wearing
Hat: H&M
Coat: TOPMAN
Bag: Primark
High Waist Shorts: FOREVER21
Shoes: Next

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~