Tuesday 5 May 2015

Birthday Wishlist 2015~

I understand that birthdays may be a big thing for some, but people take this to the extreme and always expect gifts (expensive ones too). Receiving gifts on your birthday of course is a really nice feeling, but having expectations for them will create disappointment if you don't end up getting any.

Hmm, there's not much that I absolutely need right now, but then again when do I ever buy things because I need it? If there's anything that I want this year for my birthday it would be (in order):

1) Nikon Coolpix L830 Bridge Camera




I've wanted a camera like this for a good few years now, but I've never really needed it for anything so I never bought it. But this time I actually really really want one because I've started to update my blog more regularly so more HD photos would be useful, especially for reviews >.<

2) Flowers - pink, purple or red 


My favourite flower is Magnolia. I just love the big petals of these but at the same time, they don't have many petals which makes it look ugly.

4) Kao Essential Honey & Shea Butter Rich Premier Repair Moisture Hair Mask



I've heard that this is really good for damaged hair so I want to give it a try ^^

What's on your birthday wish list? Or what have you received for your birthday? :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~