Saturday 2 May 2015

Bunny Colour Brown Circle Lense Review


- SPONSORED -
Hey guys so it's been quite some time since I've last posted a review post. All my assignments and exams are within the next few weeks so I haven't had time to post, sorry :(

But anyway, a big thank you to KLENSPOP for sending me these lovely lenses. It's the first time I've had any company send me stuff so I was quite excited haha >.<

Eye info
Prescription: 0.00 (plano)
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year


First thoughts
The shipping was super fast! Considering they're from Korea, receiving them within 5 days is superb >.< I wasn't sure if the brown lenses would show on my eyes since my natural eyes are very dark but thankfully they did. The people working at KLENSPOP are also very friendly and respond to your emails very quick so that's a plus ^__^

Packaging
I found the packaging so cute and safely packed ensuring that none of the products would get damaged. They were wrapped up securely with bubble wrap and placed in another cardboard box. I liked how the actual box that the contents were in had a manual on the back of it, which is very useful for people who are first time wearers. 

In addition to that, another small information sheet was placed in the package as well so if you lose your box or you've thrown it away, there's always a back up. This information sheet teaches you how to put the lenses in, how to store and care for them but it doesn't matter if you lose them - Google has plenty of links ;) You also get a lens case and tweezers; the tweezers were extremely useful since it was difficult for me to take the lenses out without it >.<


Idk why my hair looks brighter here than the photo above (google just has to mess up my photos -.-) but these are in no way edited, I promise :) So as you can see, the brown really does show up even on my eyes.

Direct sunlight

Like my window? Hehe joke, but see what I mean by that subtle black ring around the iris of the eye?  

I'm very satisfied about this product especially when it's the first time that I'm wearing lenses from this brand - might buy some more in different colours haha :P I was so surprised about how easy they were to put in and take out due to how soft and light they were. However that also became a disadvantage as it's quite flimsy. 

These did not dry my eyes and were really comfortable to wear (8+ hours and my eyes are still fine, not needing any eye drops). Unfortunately I found that if I were to shut my eyes tightly (when I'm tired) the lenses would move slightly, but it goes back to its original position so don't worry guys. Also this only happens when you shut your eyes really tight, normally blinking would't cause it to move around :)

It's a nice natural honey brown that I personally think would look nice on anyone. The subtle black ring around the lenses make your eyes pop and enlarge it just a teeny bit so it'll still give you a slight dolly look. You can't tell the difference so great for natural daily wear, plus brown is always a safe colour to go if you're not brave enough to try another colour straight off the bat ^^ Unless you look very up close you wouldn't be able to see the dotted edges of the lens :) But if you're looking for an absolute dolly effect or going for a cosplay, i'd recommend lenses that are larger in diameter (about 15mm) to really get that kawaii look~

Pros
  • Great for everyday wear
  • Natural
  • Slight enlargement
  • Very comfortable
  • Easy to put in and take out
Cons
  • Might be flimsy when trying to take it out the lens case
  • Moves slightly
If you'd like to purchase these, click on the banner on my sidebar and you'll be directed to their webpage. Thanks for reading~

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~