Thursday 7 May 2015

Superdrug Yoghurt Smoothie Mask Review

Superdrug: 3 for £1
Who doesn't love a good face mask to pamper themselves after a long day? Face masks are not only good for that purpose but it is also great when your skin is feeling horrible.

Is your skin turning dry because of the recent seasonal weather change? Between the seasons, you'll notice that your skin condition would change and for me it goes from combination to dry; which makes it exceptionally disgusting to touch. At times like this, I try to use as many moisturising face masks as I can to keep my skin nice and supple.
Yoghurt smoothie - sounds pretty moisturising right? It contains, cocoa butter, vanilla and honey all of which "moisturises and nourishes skin". This product is ideal for people who have normal to dry skin. 

Claims
"Sumptuously scrummy, this Superdrug Yoghurt Smoothie Mask is rich and creamy. A delicious blend of Cocoa Butter, Vanilla and Honey deeply moisturises the skin and Dead Sea Clay gently cleanses away dirt, oil and impurities. With a  sweet coconut Vanilla aroma, it will leave your skin beautifully soft and smooth."

At first I thought this was going to be sheet mask because of the packaging that it was in, but it turns out to be a wash off one instead. To apply this, after you've cleansed your face you put this all over your face avoiding the eye and lip area and leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then wash it off with warm water. 

This has a cocoa butter scent which I personally don't like but it's tolerable. This mask is easy to apply but unfortunately dries very quickly so you need to be quick with application. My skin felt  tightened for the duration of this. After washing this off, my skin felt refreshed and moisturised as well as giving me a brighter complexion too, but this effect wasn't long lasting. 

There are also other types of wash off masks suitable for different skin types from Superdrug :) 

Pros
  • Brightens
  • Moisturises skin
  • Refreshing feeling
  • Inexpensive
  • Drying during application
Cons
  • Cocoa butter scent
Hope you have a good day ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~